The Kinetic Snatch Rope by Mean Mother offers a huge advantage over traditional snatch straps, with 30% stretch.
The Kinetic Snatch Rope provides a safer and smoother recovery, resulting in less strain on the vehicle’s recovery points and chassis.
* Safer and Smoother to Use During Recoveries
* 9,500kg (20,944lb) Minimum Breaking Strength (M.B.S.)
* High Quality, Super Strong Nylon Material
* 30% Stretch
* 9m x 19mm (29’ x 3/4”)
* Eyelets protected with a thick P.U. coating
* UV and abrasion resistant
* Includes durable carry bag
* Complies with Australian mandatory standards for recovery straps
* Tested in NATA certified facility
Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS)
It is recommended that the minimum breaking strength of the strap/rope should be between 2 and 3 times the vehicle’s gross vehicle mass (GVM) *GVM means the maximum loaded mass (including the vehicle’s chassis, body, engine, engine fluids, fuel, accessories, driver, passengers and cargo) of a vehicle as specified by the vehicle manufacturer on a plate affixed to the vehicle or assessed by the road authorities in the absence of a plate.
When using a snatch strap/rope carefully follow the safety guidelines set out in the instruction sheet included with each kit.