3″ TURBO BACK EXHAUST FOR TOYOTA 78 SERIES 4.5L LANDCRUISER: 03/2007 – 07/2016
PERFORMANCE GAIN: 17KW / 79NM
Perfect for towing and touring, Torqit’s Landcruiser 78 Series 4.5L Stainless Performance Exhaust is expertly designed and manufactured for maximum power and torque. The design of the system helps the vehicle to breathe better and live longer by improving the flow of gases and reducing exhaust gas temperatures (EGT). This 78 Series Troopy system also has blue titanium dump pipes to help disperse heat and lower the EGT’s.
Toyota Troop Carrier Turbo Back Exhausts are up to 2mm thick and are one of the most durable mandrel bent systems in Australia. The 304 grade stainless steel ensures extreme strength across all terrains and combined with the thickness of the system, produces a nice deep note. This Troopy Exhaust also comes with a muffler option for those who want to increase their performance while reducing the noise output.
Thick Stainless Steel
All Torqit exhausts have a thickness up to 2mm. This thickness produces a deeper note without cabin drone. Torqit exhaust systems are one of the thickest mandrel bent exhausts in Australia. Due to the thickness, it is extremely difficult to crack, so you can go off road with peace of mind that your system will stay intact.
304 Grade Stainless Steel
304 grade stainless steel is the highest quality material used for exhaust systems. The premium steel is more resistant to rusting and is much stronger than 409 grade stainless. Our high quality steel produces a deep note and guarantees extreme strength even in the toughest terrain.
Internal & External Welds
All Torqit Performance Exhausts have internal and external welds to increase the strength of the exhaust system. The reinforced system makes it extremely difficult to crack, even in tough off-road applications.
Mandrel Bent System
Mandrel bending supports the exhaust pipe from the inside as it is bent, this prevents crinkling of the pipe. The results are smooth and constant-diameter bends that reduce restriction and improve both the performance and efficiency of your engine.
Titanium Coated Dump Pipes
The titanium coating on these dump pipes helps with heat dispersion, keeping your engine bay cooler and protecting your engine and its components.
High Flow Diesel Catalytic Converter
Our exhaust systems focus on increasing flow capacity to allow the engine to breathe more freely. An increase in flow means the cat has to work harder and faster. Our high flow diesel specific cat is more efficient and will yield an increase in horsepower and overall performance.
Double Braided Flex Bellows
The flex bellows allow for movement on the vehicle’s chassis, this extra movement means the exhaust system will not crack. The double braid is twice as reinforced, and will not allow gas to escape.
The Torqit 3″ Turbo Back Troopy Performance Exhaust is a DIY full bolt together system, which can be fitted in approximately 2 hours.
- 10 year warranty on stainless steel systems.
- Bolt together installation.
- Deeper note without the cabin drone.
- Mandrel bent system
- Thick stainless steel tube
- Premium 304 grade stainless steel
- 3 Bolt Stainless steel flanges.
- 10mm laser cut flanges welded internally and externally
- Heavy duty wrap around brackets.
- Double braided stainless steel flex bellows.
- Twin designed pyrometer fitting to suit EGT/AFR fittings.
- Titanium coated dump pipes support heat dispersion.
- High flow diesel specific catalytic converter.
- Stainless steel barrels in every system.
* Please note that any aftermarket accessories, including long-range fuel tanks and suspension upgrades, must be considered before ordering a Torqit exhaust. Please contact our head office to arrange a solution for your vehicle.