The GME XRS-390C is the first UHF CB radio to feature a built-in GPS receiver, offering true location awareness without relying on a smartphone to provide GPS location data. This capability is particularly useful in commercial applications where location tracking of users is required for workplace safety.
Featuring IP67 Ingress Protection and a MIL-STD810G rating, the XRS-390C is our toughest radio yet. Both the hideaway main unit and the rugged OLED speaker microphone are dust and waterproof, ensuring ultra-reliable performance in the toughest environments.
The GME XRS-390C has been designed and engineered to suit specific applications including UTVs and Agricultural machinery, bringing the full suite of unique XRS™ Connect features to a new segment of the UHF CB market.
View the XRS-390C video here
Featured in our Build Gallery here
- Built-in GPS Receiver – Location Aware
- IP67 Ingress Protection: Waterproof & Dustproof
- MIL-STD 810G: Vibration & Shock Resistant
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- Professional Grade IP67 OLED Speaker Microphone
- Class-leading 2 Watt Front-facing Speaker
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology – Smartphone Control
- XRS™ Connect – Smartphone Application
- User-customisable Buttons
- 5 Year Warranty
In the box
- XRS™ Connect IP67 UHF CB Radio (XRS-390C)
- Professional Grade Speaker Microphone with GPS (MC668B-IP)
- Microphone Mounting Bracket (MB206)
- IP67 12V DC Power Lead (LE016)
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide
XRS Connect is an Australian Made radio platform designed to be smart, adaptable, and rugged.
These radios feature a professional grade speaker microphone complete with a powerful 2-watt
speaker, customisable buttons and a high contrast OLED screen guaranteeing a crystal clear,
Enabled by Bluetooth® wireless technology, XRS™ Connect is the clear market leader of connected
UHF CB radios, with a number of unique features.
The XRS™ Connect range are the first ever UHF CB radios with app control, introducing new features
such as creating and sharing scan lists, and instant access to the entire Australian and New Zealand
commercial analogue frequency database.
As with many other smart devices, XRS™ Connect products are software upgradable via the app,
keeping your radio up to date with the latest features and technology.