The TJM Airtec Snorkel kit replaces the OE snorkel on the Toyota Landcruiser 76 / 78 / 79 V8 turbo diesel vehicles.
They are proudly designed, engineered and molded in Australia from high grade UV-resistant (UV20 UV24) polyethylene for maximum strength and rigidity. A simple installation process requires minimal modifications to your vehicle’s original components.
The TJM Airtec Snorkel is an easy DIY fitment and a one-piece body replaces the OEM 2-piece design,
“Best Aftermarket Product Award under $700″ in 4×4 Australia Magazine.”
This Snorkel has been used on many of the builds completed by Redi Cruisers and more Images Available from our recent Stretched 79 Build
As Used by Patriot Games. Click here for their opinion.
|Material:||High grade UV resistant polyethylene (UV20-UV24) Stainless steel fixture|
|Size:||Australian made and Engineered to supply correct volume of air to engine|
|Suits:||All V8 Diesel models|
|Tech:||Traditional style air ram separates rain or moisture from airstream before it enters engine|
- Toyota Landcruiser 76 Series Wagon V8 2007 +
- Toyota Landcruiser 78 Series Troopy V8 2007 +
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series UTE V8 2007-08/2016
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series V8 Dual Cab 01/18+
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series V8 Dual Cab 2012+
- Toyota Landcruiser Landcruiser 79 Series V8 09/2016+
We have Uni Filter Pre-cleaners to suit this model SOLD SEPERATELY here.